- Relationship attorney and counsel to a Fortune 400 manufacturing company for all legal needs, including governance, acquisitions, and general strategic advice.
- Counsel to an international leading provider of flexible and specialty rigid packaging products.
- Relationship attorney for an industry-leading marketer and distributor of stored-value gift cards and prepaid products.
- Counsel to an international floor covering company in multiple acquisitions, both domestic and international, for aggregate values exceeding $3 billion.
- Counsel to one of the nation’s largest public, nonurban hospital companies in its $1.7 billion sale consisting of cash, stock, and debt.
- Counsel to a group of mutual property and casualty insurers in the $860 million going-private acquisition of their then-public affiliate.
- Counsel to a leading national information solutions company providing systems and network solutions to pharmacies, hospitals, and physicians in its $1 billion merger with a public competitor.
- Counsel to a national real estate investment trust in securities and general corporate matters, including tender offers, property sales, and other transactional issues.
- Counsel to various New York Stock Exchange and Nasdaq-listed companies, providing advice on compliance matters, corporate governance issues, and general corporate concerns.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7451
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul helps clients harness opportunities related to business combinations, capital raises and overall strategic development. Corporate boards and executives count on him to apprise them of changing rules and regulations that impact their operations, communications with stakeholders and compliance obligations.