- Represented MetroCity Bankshares Inc. and selling shareholders in connection with its $30 million initial public offering.
- Represented Charter Financial Corporation in its $360 million stock-and-cash sale to CenterState Bank Corporation.
- Represented FB Financial Corporation in its $130 million initial public offering and subsequent stock-and-cash acquisition of Clayton Bank and Trust and American City Bank for approximately $300 million.
- Represented numerous public and private financial institutions in both buy- and sell-side M&A transactions with an aggregate deal value of more than $1 billion, as well as capital raising and securities registrations/exemptions in conjunction with those transactions.
- Represented one of the country’s largest publicly traded mortgage REITs in multiple at-the-market, common stock, and senior notes offerings with proceeds totaling $2 billion.
- Represented a public financial holding company in numerous common and preferred stock and convertible debt offerings with proceeds totaling $300 million.
- Represented public and private companies and investment banking firms in a variety of securities and corporate finance transactions, including shelf offerings, direct public offerings, PIPEs, and private placements of debt and equity.
- Represented a bank holding company in its Form 10 registration statement and related national stock exchange listing.
- Represented a Korean-American community bank in its bank holding company formation and related share exchange and over-the-counter listing.
- Counsel to various financial institutions in their compliance with enforcement actions and banking regulations with the Federal Reserve, FDIC, OCC, and various state banking departments.
- Advising public companies on SEC compliance issues and assisting with the preparation of proxy statements, Section 16 reporting and Forms 10-K, 10-Q, and 8-K.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7411
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial institutions rely on David’s counsel to guide them through strategic M&A and capital-raising transactions as well as complex regulatory and corporate governance matters. His wide range of past experience enables him to provide thoughtful, pragmatic, and business-minded solutions for his clients to help them meet their business objectives and realize their strategic vision.