- Defended a nationwide manufacturer of cement and concrete products against citizen suits under the Clean Air Act and Clean Water Act.
- Advised a recycler of waste tires on compliance with the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act.
- Advised a manufacturer of automotive parts on compliance with the Toxic Substances Control Act and negotiated TSCA Consent Orders with the EPA.
- Represented a poultry processing plant in an enforcement action by the Georgia EPD and the Natural Resource Damage Assessment resulting from an accidental chemical spill.
- Advised manufacturers of consumer goods on state and federal labeling requirements.
- Represented a solar company in contract negotiations for Solar Energy Procurement Agreements with private landowners, nonprofit organizations, and municipalities.
- Represented a solar advocacy group before the Georgia Public Service Commission.
- Advised on environmental due diligence matters for acquisitions of a multithousand-acre Georgia solar farm and a multithousand-acre Texas timber farm.
- Represented a multinational manufacturer of drywall products on avoiding liability for multimillion-dollar fines under the Consumer Product Safety Act and Drywall Safety Act.
- Represented regional and national developers before municipal zoning boards across metro Atlanta, obtaining land use amendments, re-zonings, and variances for multimillion-dollar residential, commercial, and mixed-use developments; represented developers in favorable appeals of zoning decisions.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7157
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clients value Vickie’s experience with environmental compliance and litigation when it comes to navigating complex legal matters. Her knowledge of state and federal regulations makes her a key member of any legal team.