- Represented Fortune 200 insurance company in a comprehensive renegotiation involving the consolidation of multiple ITO and BPO service streams to a single vendor charged with transforming the disparate services into a managed service environment.
- Represented Fortune 100 financial services company in the strategic renegotiation of its IT outsourcing transaction.
- Represented energy client in the renegotiation of an enterprise-wide facilities management outsourcing transaction involving a facilities portfolio of over 8.5 million square feet.
- Represented luxury retailer in information technology and applications, and development and maintenance outsourcing transactions, involving two vendors and offshore components.
- Represented Fortune 100 financial services company (with one of the country's largest real estate portfolios) in its U.S. facilities management outsourcing transaction, with services provided by four global facilities management companies.
- Represented leading global entertainment provider in several strategic outsourcing matters, including customer relations, finance and accounting, and facilities management (with over 3,000 facilities).
- Representing national insurance company in connection with comprehensive privacy review and compliance initiative.
- Representing international data storage provider in privacy compliance review and U.S.-EU Safe Harbor certification.
- Advising Fortune 100 retail client regarding card brand liability mitigation in connection with data breach.
Health Information Technology/Systems Implementation
- Represented regional health care provider in the structure and negotiation of a private health information exchange.
- Represented health care provider in the procurement of electronic health record solution and related services.
- Represented health care provider in the negotiation of group purchasing and related services.
- Represented energy client in a large-scale, complex SAP procurement and implementation transaction.
- Represented luxury retailer in the structure and negotiation of strategic systems implementation involving multiple service providers.