- Represented Salvo Technologies, Inc. and its shareholders in the recapitalization of the company by DBHCAP LLC and Tides Capital LLC. Salvo is a leading producer of photonics and other technologies to serve the security and defense, medical, industrial, semiconductor, commercial, and science markets.
- Represented Specialty Building Products (f/k/a U.S. LUMBER GROUP), a portfolio company of The Jordan Company, in its acquisition of Millwork Sales, a leading distributor and manufacturer of millwork, hardware, and related building products to commercial dealers and retailers in the state of Florida.
- Represented Specialty Building Products (f/k/a U.S. LUMBER GROUP), a portfolio company of The Jordan Company, in its acquisition of Texas-based DW Distribution Inc., a leading regional distributor of building materials and millwork products.
- Advised RELX plc and its subsidiary Accuity, Inc. in connection with the sale its NRS business, which provides compliance and registration products and services to financial services firms, to ComplySci, a portfolio company of K1 Capital.
- Represented Elsevier Inc., a subsidiary of RELX plc, in its acquisition of 100% of the stock of Authess Inc., a developer of software-as-a-service products in the field of job readiness and competency assessments.
- Represented Fifth Third Bancorp, a diversified financial services company headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, in its acquisition of Provide, a fintech company providing a digital platform for healthcare practices.
- Represented Builders FirstSource, a leading manufacturer and distributor of building products to professional homebuilders, in its $450 million acquisition of WTS Paradigm LLC, a software solutions and services provider for the building products industry.
- Represented Builders FirstSource in the sale of its Eastern U.S. Gypsum Distribution Operations to L&W Supply, a Chicago -based specialty building materials distributor owned by ABC Supply.
- Represented Hilton Grand Vacations in its $1.4 billion acquisition of Diamond Resorts International, Inc. from funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, Inc., funds managed by affiliates of Reverence Capital Partners, and other Diamond stockholders.
- Represented Tropical Smoothie Café, a leading franchisor of fast casual cafes, in its sale to Levine Leichtman Capital Partners.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7250
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
John’s professional experience gives him a unique cross-disciplinary approach to solving complex problems at the intersection of business and the law. He brings the same level of commitment and preparation to advancing his clients’ interests as he did during his service in the U.S. Marine Corps.