- Advocating for numerous clients, including financial institutions and individuals involved in contentious estate or trust-related litigation, including breach of fiduciary duty actions, fraud claims, will caveats, will and trust construction cases, and actions for removal of trustees and executors.
- Assisting multiple clients by providing advice on tax-efficient estate and charitable planning and routinely guides individual and corporate fiduciaries in navigating complex estate and trust administration matters.
- Counseled multiple clients on the regulation of charitable entities’ cause marketing and partnerships with charitable organizations.
- Obtained tax-exempt status from the Internal Revenue Service for employee disaster relief funds for a number of large nationwide corporations.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7962
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Fellow of the American College of Trusts and Estates Counsel, Margaret serves on the boards of many legal committees and nonprofit foundations. She leverages her network and her command of fiduciary law to provide advice on estate planning, charitable planning, and exempt organizations.