- Represented a top pharmacy benefit manager in the largest multidistrict litigation in U.S. history.
- Represented multiple health care services providers, including hospitals, hospice, and post-acute ancillary services providers, at the trial and appellate levels in connection with qui tam lawsuits alleging violations of the False Claims Act.
- Represented health care technology companies and company executives in investigations by the Department of Justice, HHS Office of Inspector General, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and state attorneys general.
- Represented one of the country’s largest postsecondary education providers and a proprietary education company in multiple False Claims Act actions alleging violations of Title IV regulations.
- Represented a major wireless solutions provider in litigation arising from the construction of an NFL stadium.
- Obtained dismissal of a class action on behalf of a Fortune 100 health care services company involving alleged fraud and misrepresentation. Successfully defended the company on appeal before the Eleventh Circuit.
- Counsel to a Fortune 100 logistics company during an internal investigation concerning the theft of trade secrets.
- Represented the nation’s largest health care services company against multiple nationwide class action lawsuits alleging contract, fraud, RICO, and ERISA violations.
- Represented the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the Georgia Chamber of Commerce as amici curiae before the Georgia Supreme Court in a case about how to calculate damages awards.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7849
- Email: email@example.com
Caroline defends clients in high-stakes disputes in federal trial and appellate courts, and in related government enforcement actions. Clients in the health care, technology, and education industries trust Caroline to guide them through all stages of investigations and fraud-related litigation, including qui tam litigation under the False Claims Act.