- Counsel to a Germany-based global manufacturer in its $400 million acquisition of a manufacturer of military engines and transmissions and related businesses from a US-based defense technology company.
- Counsel to a diversified bank holding company in its acquisition of a privately held investment banking, advisory, and brokerage firm.
- Counsel to an international financial services provider in its growth acquisitions in the fields of insurance, banking, and investment management.
- Represented a closely held investment management firm in its strategic business combination with a global asset manager with over $300 billion under management.
- Counsel to a European private equity firm in various agribusiness investments in the U.S.
- Represented a European private equity group in the financing and acquisition of the North American operations of a German vitamin and generic prescription drug maker.
- Represented a leading international supplier for the pharmaceutical and biotech industries in its acquisition of a majority equity stake in a U.S. manufacturer of single-use components for biopharmaceutical applications.
- Represented a publicly traded DNA-based cancer diagnostics company in its acquisition of a privately held global provider of clinical pharmacogenomics solutions.
- Counsel to a development stage biotech company in its two-step sale transaction to a global generic pharmaceutical company.
- Phone: +1 212 210 9522
- Email: email@example.com
Strategic investors and corporate clients from the U.S. to Europe value James's advice during complex cross-border M&A and financing transactions. As a co-leader of the German Practice Team, James is familiar with the regulations of the region and the needs of clients located or doing business in Germany.