- Counsel to one of the nation’s largest providers of dialysis services in two federal health care fraud investigations alleging criminal and civil liability under the False Claims Act, Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute.
- Counsel in breast implant and pharmaceutical products liability litigation.
- Counsel to one of the nation’s leading outsourcers of perfusion, autotransfusion, apheresis and other blood treatment services in medical malpractice litigation.
- Served as e-discovery counsel for one of the nation’s largest automobile insurance companies defending numerous class actions and individual cases consolidated in an MDL concerning allegations of bad faith and RICO violations.
- Appointed e-discovery liaison in high-stakes securities litigation for a major provider of psychiatric services.
- Counseled a major automotive supply company on e-discovery issues, cross-border discovery disputes and international data privacy laws in connection with a federal antitrust investigation and subsequent civil litigation.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7798
- Email: email@example.com
With more than 20 years of experience as a litigator and legal consultant, Annette serves as a go-to authority on matters of ESI management and e-discovery. A leader in her field nationally, she co-leads our Special Resources & Electronic Discovery Unit.