- Assisting health care providers and companies with implementing coronavirus-related legislation responsive to their needs.
- Legislative and strategic advisor to two state hospital associations, several of the nation’s most innovative academic medical centers and acute and post-acute hospital systems, and to one of the world’s leading children’s hospitals.
- Legislative, regulatory and strategic advisor to three of the nation’s most leading edge provider associations, covering issues that range from nursing, children’s health, home health, hospital and physician fee issues.
- Advisor to a leading imaging and diagnostic company, an innovator biopharmaceutical firm, and the world’s largest dialysis provider and vision insurer.
- Strategic advisor to the nation’s largest hospital-owned group purchasing organizations.
- Executive director of The Kenneth B. Schwartz Center, a Boston-based, national compassionate healthcare foundation.
Senior Policy Advisor,
- Phone: +1 202 239 3341
- Email: email@example.com
With more than 30 years of experience working on health care provider and preventive health issues, Marilyn understands the policy, its historical groundwork, and the politics around future changes. In a polarized world, she keeps her approach bipartisan and based on friendship, knowing that it is always about relationships.