The successful management of complex litigation, e-discovery, due diligence, data analysis, and other client technology needs requires a unique blend of people, process, and technology. Our professionals use their considerable experience to consult, problem-solve, and design workflows tailored to each individual matter’s objectives. Using the latest document and process management technologies—including a fully in-house environment of the industry-leading e-discovery platform, Relativity—our team is able to quickly work with you to cull, organize, and analyze all of your electronic data.
From preliminary case consultation through early case assessment, processing, hosting, and data analysis, our goals are always the same: to position you for success and to assist you in developing cost- and time-efficient methods for meeting your litigation, e-discovery, or other technical obligations.
Our Legal Technology & Consulting Services (TCS) professionals are part of your overall Alston Discovery core team, providing thoughtful, proactive consulting and technical project management through all steps in the e-discovery and matter life cycle. Your core team’s technology professionals consult with your IT group, provide data processing and hosting management, harness the power of analytics to defensibly cull data and drive efficiency in document review, and handle all aspects of document production. Our team is also able to support workflows and provide technical project management for non-litigation matters such as data breach analysis and support for transactional matters using a variety of technical tools.
- ESI/EDRM consultation
- Early case assessment (ECA)
- Data processing and hosting
- Discovery consultation and workflow design
- Use of analytics, assisted review, and active learning (TAR/RAR/CAL)
- Metrics capture and dashboarding
- Support for due diligence projects
- Data breach analysis
- Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS)
- Relativity Master
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA)
- Relativity Analytics Specialist (RAS)
- Relativity Assisted Review Specialist (RAR)
- Relativity Project Management Specialist (RPMS)
- Relativity Certified User (RCU)