- Patent counsel for a national container products manufacturer and distributor.
- Patent counsel for a national medical and therapeutic device manufacturer and distributor.
- Patent counsel to a worldwide package delivery and logistics services company in package tracking, vehicle management, and logistical efficiency technology.
- Patent counsel to a leading advanced composites company that develops, manufactures, and markets lightweight, high-performance composites, including carbon fibers, reinforcements, prepregs, honeycomb, matrix systems, adhesives, and composite structures for use in commercial aerospace, space and defense, wind energy, and industrial applications.
- Counsel for patent clients in diverse areas of technology, including materials handling, computer software, industrial power transmission, solar energy collection and utilization technologies, paper and pulp technologies, financial securitization products, fraud prevention systems, and warranty models.
Recognized by IAM Patent 1000 for his “impeccable attention to detail” and “commercially astute, value-added guidance,” Chris understands the complexities facing his clients, from Fortune 500 companies to startups. His thoughtful counsel, coupled with insight from his community leadership, make him a trusted adviser for strategic growth and enforcement of patent portfolios.