- Counsel to one of the world’s leading manufacturers of packaging, paper and building products in connection with its $400 million acquisition of an oriented strand board (OSB) manufacturer based in Canada and the United States.
- Counsel to a wireless telecommunications provider in connection with the $2.5 billion sale of network infrastructure and spectrum to another wireless provider.
- Counsel to global media and entertainment business in connection with its expansion of digital media products.
- Counsel to the world’s third-largest chemical company, in connection with a bioethanol acquisition and joint venture.
- Counsel to a provider of audio, video and web-based conferencing solutions, in connection with a $400 million merger with a public company.
- Counsel to national broadcasting and digital media company in connection with strategic investments in digital media companies.
- Counsel to an online travel distribution business in connection with its offshoring to India of certain customer care and mid-office functions.
- Represented a private equity fund in connection with leveraged acquisitions of various information technology companies serving the aerospace and defense industries.
- Counsel to a Fortune 500 company in its international rollout of a suite of online tools.
- Represented a publicly held telecommunications company in over 100 acquisitions over a period of several months.
With experience handling multibillion-dollar domestic and international transactions focusing primarily on M&A, JVs, and strategic alliances, Janine brings a strategic perspective to her clients’ deals. She is the partner-in-charge of the Atlanta office and also serves on the boards of Spelman College, Duke University School of Law, and the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra at the Woodruff Arts Center.