Alston & Bird hosted this webinar program on January 20, 2016. Reimbursement for post-acute care services continues to be the center of significant policy and regulatory developments. A significant shift toward bundled payments, as well as other incremental pricing and policy reforms underway or under consideration, means it is more important than ever for post-acute care providers to understand the reimbursement landscape. In this one-hour webinar, our team discussed recently announced programs, current trends and where they see post-acute reimbursement heading in 2016.
- Bundled Payments for Care Improvement Initiative
- The Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement program and other developments in bundled payments for post-acute services
- Improving Medicare Post-Acute Care Transformation Act (IMPACT) of 2014
- Proposed changes to discharge planning requirements
- Other policy proposals impacting post-acute care
Rob Stone, Partner, Alston & Bird
Colin Roskey, Partner, Alston & Bird
Michael Park, Partner, Alston & Bird
To register, please click here.
This program was approved for one hour of CLE credit. CLE credit is provided for California, Georgia, Illinois, Missouri, New York and Texas. Additional states were available upon request.
The program was provided as a complimentary service to clients and friends of Alston & Bird.
For questions, please contact Abby Forness at email@example.com or 404.881.7824.
January 20, 2016