Alston & Bird’s Labor & Employment Group will host this seminar, “2017 Year in Review and Look Ahead to 2018,” live from our Atlanta office in addition to a live webinar.
Seminar topics include:
• Responding to complaints from employees who have settled harassment claims in the past and settling future harassment complaints
• Investigating allegations of sexual harassment
A LOOK BACK AT 2017 AND A LOOK AHEAD TO 2018
Developments at the Federal Level
• Wage and hour: white collar exemptions, tip pooling, use of electronic devices and compensable time, and joint employer and independent contractor issues
• Labor: employee handbooks, class action waivers, and arbitration agreements
• Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
Developments at the State & Local Level
• Marijuana decriminalization and legalization
• Inquiries regarding salary history
• Predictive scheduling
Other Developments in Employment Law
• Protections for LGBT employees
• Paid leave and return to work issues
2:00pm – 2:30pm Registration
2:30pm – 5:00pm Presentation
5:00pm – 6:30pm Reception
CLE credit is pending for Georgia. Additional states may be available by request.
To view the list of presenters, click here.
If you are unable to attend in-person, we are able to offer this seminar as a live webinar. Please register using the link below.
To RSVP or register for the webinar, please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.881.7903.