Kim Peretti, David Keating, Amy Mushahwar, Maki DePalo, Kate Hanniford, and Dan Felz will speak at the Privacy + Security Forum Virtual Fall Academy 2020.
- Kim Peretti will speak at the session “Ransomware - Changes in Attacks and Changes in Legal Exposure” on October 23.
- David Keating will speak at the session “Schrems II: Practical Approaches to Manage Cross Border Data Flow Risks on October 22.
- Amy Mushahwar will host the session “Security Vulnerability Management: New Legal Matters = New Problems” on October 21.
- Maki DePalo will host the session “Privacy by Design: Conducting Effective Privacy Impact Assessments” on October 22.
- Kate Hanniford will host the session “Privacy, Cyber and Public Companies” on October 23.
- Dan Felz will host the session “CPRA – Major Impacts Businesses Should Expect” on October 21.
For more information, click here.