- Advised multiple Fortune 500 and 1000 companies during complex, privileged computer crime investigations requiring a crisis response and legal analysis under state, federal, and international laws. Specific engagements included multinational data breaches, cyber-enabled fraud, business email compromise, and ransomware.
- Advised multiple SEC-registered investment advisers, broker-dealers, and public companies on their cybersecurity policies and procedures, including their incident response plans. Conducted tabletop exercises of clients’ incident response plans.
- Represented multiple health care clients involved in ransomware attacks, requiring complex forensic investigation and extensive data review and restoration processes, as well as in follow-on regulatory inquiries.
- Provided ongoing analysis and advice to a global logistics and supply chain management company on privacy and security incident response.
- Assisted health care plans and insurance companies in their incident response efforts and follow-on federal and state regulatory investigations.
- Advised an insurance broker and risk management firm with multiple affiliates and covered entities in the development and implementation of its cybersecurity program in compliance with the New York Department of Financial Services cybersecurity requirements.
- Advised a major retailer in developing a comprehensive information security program for all levels of the enterprise.
- Advised a systemically important financial market utility on a range of corporate governance, regulatory compliance, and examination matters.
- Advised a broker-dealer and electronic trading platform’s crisis management and response team as lead outside counsel.