Feeling tired? Sluggish? Not sure what year it is?
You are likely due for your annual Alumni and Client CLE Checkup with Alston & Bird!
Join our practitioners representing many areas of the firm for two half-day sessions filled with issue spotting, legal diagnoses, and the latest developments and hot topics in the law.
Our attorneys will see you now.
Click here for the program agenda.
- Liz Price, Chief Legal Talent Partner
- BJay Pak, Partner, Litigation & Trial Practice
- Joanna Hendon, Partner, Litigation & Trial Practice
- Jody Hunt, Senior Counsel, Litigation & Trial Practice
- Matt Howell, Partner, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Monique Mead, Associate, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Yuri Mikulka, Partner, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Kristy Brown, Partner, Litigation & Trial Practice
- David Keating, Partner, Technology & Privacy
- Kim Peretti, Partner, Litigation & Trial Practice
- Hon. Keith Blackwell, Senior Counsel, Litigation & Trial Practice
- Steve Collins, General Counsel, Alston & Bird
- Bill Humphreys, Senior Counsel, Conflicts and Loss Prevention
CLE, including one hour of Ethics, will be applied for.
Note for GA Bar Members – by GA Supreme Court Order, the grace period to complete 2020 CLE requirements has been extended to May 31, 2021.
Please contact Abby Forness at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.881.7824.