Please join Alston & Bird Labor & Employment attorneys Ashley Brightwell, Brett Coburn, Martha Doty, and Charlie Morgan for a discussion about the latest COVID-19 legal developments and the most pressing questions facing employers.
- What steps can employers take to ensure compliance with the new federal vaccination mandates for private employers and government contractors?
- How will the lawsuits challenging the federal vaccination mandates impact employers’ obligations?
- What are the latest developments on masks, testing, and COVID-19 medical and religious accommodations?
- What is the landscape of COVID-19 litigation challenging mask, testing, and vaccination requirements and medical and religious accommodations?
- How can employers respond to employee resistance to returning to in-person work?
- Ashley Brightwell
- Brett Coburn
- Martha Doty
- Charlie Morgan
Zoom details will be provided by clicking on the registration link.
CLE is pending for Georgia, Texas, California, Illinois, New York, and Missouri. Additional states may be available upon request.
Please contact Jacob Greifinger at email@example.com or 404.881.7907.