Join us for an informative half-day program dedicated to hot topics in the pharmaceutical and biologics industry. Our attorneys will be joined by special guest speakers to provide a full spectrum look into both the legal and business opportunities of today's environment - and a glance at what to expect on the horizon.
- Candid Conversation with General Counsel
- Post-COVID Challenges for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Patent Litigation - Current Status of Sections 101 & 112
- Hot Topics in Antitrust
- Teresa Bonder, Partner, Litigation & Trial Practice
- Cathy Burgess, Partner, Health Care & Policy
- Brendan Carroll, Partner, Health Care & Policy
- Natalie Clayton, Partner, IP Litigation
- Matthew Howell, Partner, IP Litigation
- Matthew Kent, Partner, Litigation & Trial Practice
- Guest speakers from top-name pharmaceutical companies
This program is provided as a complimentary service to clients and friends of Alston & Bird. CLE credit is pending for Georgia, Texas, California, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Missouri. Additional states may be available upon request.
Would you like to attend? Please contact Lindsey Fisher at email@example.com or +1 212 210 9445.