Eight Alston & Bird attorneys have been named 2022 “Client Service All-Stars” in BTI Consulting Group’s annual survey of corporate counsel.
Described by BTI as the “gold standard” for measuring the “absolute best levels of client service,” the report singles out Alston & Bird attorneys:
- Kristy Brown: Commercial
- Steve Collins: Securities Litigation
- David Godofsky: Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation / Insurance Litigation & Regulation
- Jim Harvey: Privacy, Cyber & Data Strategy
- Wim Nauwelaerts: Privacy, Cyber & Data Strategy
- Scott Ortwein: Corporate & Business Transactions / Corporate Governance
- Kim Peretti: Privacy, Cyber & Data Strategy
- Angela Spivey: Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
The report further notes that the 2022 All-Stars “is the hardest – and most meaningful – ranking and recognition in the world. No one gets on this list unless a top legal decision maker recognizes them, without prompt or suggestion, along with a good reason why. No law firm or attorney can pay, influence, or refer themselves in. Attorneys only get on this list by outperforming everyone else.”
Now in its 20th year of publication, the BTI Client Service All-Stars relies on in-depth interviews with more than 350 legal decision makers at the world’s leading organizations, each with more than $700 million in revenue and spanning more than 15 industries, including financial services, energy, and insurance.
BTI Consulting Group is a provider of strategic research to the legal community. Its research is based on interviews with corporate counsel about their outside law firms’ client focus, understanding of their business and delivery of efficient, value-added service, and results.