- Representing the world’s largest social network on the enablement and launch of marketplace and payments functionality across multiple platforms and applications in the U.S., Europe, India, Latin America, and Asia-Pacific.
- Advising clients on the impact of coronavirus on financing and cross-border acquisitions, joint ventures, supply arrangements, and strategic partnerships.
- Representing multiple fintech companies in new market entry, licensure, acquisitions, joint ventures, strategic alliance formation, and divestiture in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, the Czech Republic, Germany, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, and the United Kingdom.
- Representing Chinese private companies, state owned enterprises, and investment funds in connection with mergers, acquisitions, and strategic investments in the U.S. biotechnology, aviation, chemical, transportation, and high tech manufacturing industries, including interfacing with and obtaining clearance from CFIUS.
- Representing many of the world's largest financial institutions in the development of multinational commercial and B2B payments programs, including program structure and customer and cardholder agreements for use in multiple countries.