- Advised numerous hospitals, health systems, physician groups, and post-acute care providers on Anti-Kickback Statute, Stark Law, and related state fraud and abuse law compliance, including helping health care providers develop compliant marketing programs and value-based care arrangements.
- Counseled private equity firms and other health care industry clients in the analysis of health care regulatory issues related to strategic joint ventures and other complex transactions.
- Drafted and evaluated compliance program policies and procedures for various types of health care industry clients.
- Drafted self-disclosures to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of Inspector General (OIG).
- Represented clinical research sponsors, sites, and physician-investigators in drafting and negotiating clinical trial agreements and related fraud and abuse analyses.
- Conducted internal compliance investigations for a variety of health care providers.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7242
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MacKenzie assists health care companies to navigate an increasingly complicated regulatory landscape.