- Advising one of the major sports leagues on whether to require proof of vaccination status to enter premises and attend events.
- Advising a major financial services corporation on possible vaccine passport opportunities.
- Advising a Fortune 500 retailer on COVID-19 vaccine consent and decline forms for employees and immediate family members.
- Advised several companies on the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, including matters related to testing, vaccination, privacy, return-to-work scenarios, and potential breaches of COVID-19 related data.
- Resolved several HHS Office for Civil Rights HIPAA investigations without corrective action or monetary penalties.
- Served part time as interim general counsel for a 600+ bed academic medical center and health system.
- Identified controlling authority relied on by the court to uphold the constitutionality of tort reform provisions for hospital emergency rooms in an amicus curiae brief submitted to the Georgia Supreme Court on behalf of the Georgia Hospital Association. Gliemmo v. Cousineau, et al.
- Authored a HIPAA article cited by the Georgia Supreme Court in Baker v. Wellstar Health System Inc. regarding ex parte interviews and qualified protective orders.
- Argued in the Georgia Court of Appeals on an issue of first impression in Georgia involving hospital licensure.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7665
- Email: email@example.com
Angie is a trusted adviser with a diversified health care practice. She provides risk management and compliance advice to health care facilities, providers, and health plans. Clients both in and out of the health care industry rely on Angie for advice in handling emergencies, coronavirus (COVID-19) issues, Big Data issues, and HIPAA privacy, security, and breach notification matters.