- Obtained dismissal of a data privacy class action against the world’s largest retailer.
- Obtained dismissals of putative class actions brought against a global mobile phone manufacturer in Colorado and California state courts alleging violations of state consumer fraud statutes.
- Represented a prominent university in a dispute with its accrediting agency.
- Won a Third Circuit appeal reversing denial of a motion to compel arbitration in a putative nationwide class action.
- Obtained dismissals of numerous product defect lawsuits against a global mobile phone manufacturer in jurisdictions all over the country.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7454
- Email: email@example.com
Clients in the telecommunications, financial services, consumer products and higher education industries rely on Derin to help them navigate through complex class action, data privacy and other disputes. Derin frequently lectures on data privacy, class actions and legal implications of the Internet of Things.