- Counsel to registered investment companies, and their boards or investment advisers, on organization, registration, disclosure, compliance, and operational issues.
- Counsel to a variety of public and private companies on investment company status issues under the securities laws.
- Counsel to interval funds in registering their initial public offerings and ongoing regulatory and compliance matters.
- Counsel to registered 1940 Act tender offer closed-end funds on initial structuring matters and in their initial public offerings and ongoing regulatory and compliance matters.
- Counsel to master-feeder fund structures and fund structuring matters.
- Counsel to registered 1940 Act investment funds on compliance and regulatory matters.
- Represented the first-ever public, non-listed business development company (BDC) in its initial public offering.
- Counsel to non-listed BDCs registering over $15 billion in their initial public offerings and follow-on offerings.
- Represented the founders on the establishment of a new asset management business and the formation and capitalization of private equity funds, including the formation and capitalization of international co-investment funds.
- Represented public and private mortgage investment funds on fund formation and securities offering matters, as well as ongoing compliance matters.
- Phone: +1 404 881 4932
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin’s broad experience advising public and private investment funds on complex securities and structuring matters includes more than $30 billion in capital-raising transactions. An active participant in investment management organizations and a frequent speaker, he provides insight to fund sponsors and investment management companies seeking to structure innovative investment fund offerings.