- Counsel to financial institutions, financial-technology companies, and other payment system participants in documenting and negotiating card issuing and processing relationships.
- Counsel to an international manufacturer of industrial gas-, chemical-, and energy-related products and its wholly-owned domestic subsidiary in the acquisition of a Texas-based manufacturing company.
- Counsel to a health care information technology company in the acquisition of a health insurance eligibility and benefit information gateway.
- Counsel to a global building products company in various acquisitions, dispositions, and joint ventures in North America.
- Counsel to a leading business-to-business information services company in various corporate governance matters.
- Counsel to a provider of payment processing solutions and services in a complex transition services arrangement related to its acquisition of a line of business from one of the largest financial institutions in the U.S.
- Counsel to a global payment network in the update of the rules and procedures that apply to its participants.
- Counsel to a community bank in its efforts to comply with state-based regulatory updates governing small-dollar and online consumer lending.
- Phone: +1 214 922 3452
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Erik guides companies through domestic and cross-border transactions as they aim to grow and strengthen their businesses.