- Counseling clients on loan defaults and restructuring of loan positions including standstill and forbearance agreements throughout the UK and continental Europe.
- Counseling clients in restructuring debt and capital market positions throughout the UK and continental Europe.
- Negotiating credit facilities for numerous asset management companies.
- Advising clients with corporate refinance facilities and new bond refinances and restructuring of global companies involving significant Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) jurisdictions.
- Counseling clients on loan originations involving mixed asset classes of hotels, data centers, supermarkets, business parks, and offices.
- Phone: +44 20 8161 4361
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leveraging more than 20 years of structured finance experience, Andrew guides clients in their private equity and private debt finance transactions involving borrowing, lending, restructurings, workouts, and enforcements. He founded the firm’s Environmental, Social & Corporate Governance (ESG) Advisory Group and counsels clients on ESG compliance and governance.