- Obtained dismissal of a putative nationwide class action against a credit card processor arising out of a data breach.
- Obtained dismissal of a putative nationwide class action against an online retailer based on alleged security vulnerabilities on its website.
- Defeated class certification in a nationwide consumer class action brought against a leading wireless service provider in federal court in Alabama. Won again when the Eleventh Circuit affirmed.
- Obtained Eleventh Circuit’s reversal of an order granting class certification on claims challenging a major wireless service provider’s sales commission policies.
- Won Third Circuit appeal reversing a denial of motion to compel arbitration in a putative nationwide class action.
Kristy takes a strategic approach to complex commercial litigation, and has a strong track record of defeating class certification and securing other cost-efficient results in litigation. With clear and creative advice, Kristy is a go-to litigator, particularly for class actions and cases involving privacy and cybersecurity.