- Counsel to a leading managed care company in antitrust litigation involving allegations of price fixing and market monopolization.
- Counsel to several health care providers in payer-provider disputes.
- Representing hospitals and health care systems, and post-acute and ancillary health care service providers in government investigations and False Claims Act litigation across the country.
- Represented a Fortune 50 managed health care company in multistate class action litigation regarding specialty drug coverage, which was resolved through motions practice and a favorable settlement.
- Represented a medical device manufacturer in qui tam litigation alleging violations of the False Claims Act through off-label marketing practices, which was settled after successful Rule 12 motions.
- Represented a major hospital in False Claims Act litigation relating to radiology billing which was resolved through a favorable settlement.
- Represented a leading pharmacy benefit manager in arbitration with a health care provider relating to claims of defamation.
- Represented one of the country’s largest postsecondary education providers in False Claims Act litigation and successful settlement and dismissal of allegations that unqualified students were being recruited and enrolled to secure financial aid.
- Counsel to a leading postsecondary education services provider in multiple class actions relating to student enrollment and accreditation.
- Counsel to multiple health care clients with respect to past and ongoing cyber incident response matters, assessment of breach notification and response obligations, and management of forensic investigations.
- Represented a Georgia municipality in antitrust litigation asserting claims of monopolization and anticompetitive tying based on ordinance related to utility services.
Andrew Liebler is a senior associate in the Litigation & Trial Practice Group. Andrew focuses his practice on health care, government and internal investigations, qui tam litigation, cybersecurity, and complex commercial litigation. Andrew routinely defends clients in the health care, insurance, and higher education industries against investigations and qui tam litigation brought by the Department of Justice, U.S. Attorney’s offices, and state and federal regulators. Andrew often represents health care clients in payer-provider disputes and other complex business disputes. Andrew also advises clients in response to cybersecurity incidents, leveraging his deep knowledge of the health care industry.
Andrew has extensive experience representing clients in state and federal courts and arbitration, having argued in both settings. Andrew also has an active pro bono practice with various past and present matters through the Georgia Asylum and Immigration Network, Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation, and Georgia Lawyers for the Arts. Andrew proudly serves on the Changemakers Board of Hands on Atlanta, and as a member of the American Health Law Association.
Andrew received his J.D., cum laude, from Washington University in St. Louis in 2014. Andrew received his B.A. in music and political science from Vanderbilt University in 2010.
- Washington University in St. Louis (法學博士, 2014)
- Vanderbilt University (學士學位, 2010)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP-US)
- Annual contributor to the ABA Antitrust and Healthcare Handbook