Topics will cover:
- DEI practices and policies employers should consider
- Why it is critical to invest in a diverse workforce
- How the construction industry differs from other industries in DEI efforts and experiences
- DEI resources, training, and education opportunities
- Challenges facing construction companies implementing DEI programs
- DEI considerations when hiring vendors, subs, and professionals
Alston & Bird Construction Group Hosts
- John Hanover, Partner, Alston & Bird
- Arabella Okwara, Associate, Alston & Bird
- Samantha Skolnick, Associate, Alston & Bird
Panel One – Discussion with Construction and Design Industry Leaders – 10AM - 11AM ET | 7AM - 8AM PT
- Angela Payne James, Diversity & Inclusion Partner, Alston & Bird (moderator)
- Sheri Ann Murphy, SVP and General Counsel, Swinerton
- Joanne Caruso, EVP, Chief Legal and Administrative Officer, Jacobs
- Earnst Deloach, Vice President of Legal, Balfour Beatty Construction LLC
Panel Two – Critical Issues Impacting Labor and Employment – 11AM - 12PM ET | 8AM - 9AM PT
- Martha Doty, Counsel, Alston & Bird
- Lisa Garcia, Senior Associate, Alston & Bird
Zoom details will be provided by clicking on the registration link.
CLE Credit will be applied for, where applicable.
Contact Abby Forness at email@example.com or +1 404 881 7824.