Broadly Syndicated Loans
- Counsel to FirstCash Inc. regarding its $400 million credit facility and $500 million note offering, including an amendment and restatement in connection with the merger of FirstCash Inc. with Cash America International Inc., a transaction that was named “USA Deal of the Year” by Global M&A Network.
- Counsel to LHC Group Inc., a corporate borrower in the home health care sector during a $500 million senior secured credit facility to support the acquisition of Almost Family Inc.
- Counsel to the agent in a widely syndicated $1.2 billion asset-based senior secured term loan and revolving facilities, including representation of incremental facility increases and maturity extensions, to an international specialty finance company with operations in eight countries that provides consumer financial solutions.
- Counsel to Ridgemont Equity Partners during a $115 million term loan credit facility, a $40 million asset-based credit facility and $10 million note issuance to support the acquisition and ongoing working capital requirements of Munch’s Supply, a leading wholesale distributor of HVAC equipment, parts, and supplies.
- Counsel to a private equity sponsor in a $220 million revolving and term loan credit facility to support the acquisition and ongoing working capital requirements of a regional telecommunications provider.
- Counsel to Ridgemont Equity Partners in a $379 million first lien and second lien financing during its acquisition of SEKO Logistics, a third-party freight and delivery service.
- Counsel to a private equity sponsor in a $13 million senior secured credit facility in to support the acquisition of a marketing and branding services company.
- Counsel to a leading bank in a private equity-backed acquisition financing in the pharmaceutical testing sector with a $22 million senior secured credit facility.
- Counsel to a corporate borrower in the substance abuse and mental health sector in its $70 million senior secured credit facility.
- Counsel to a corporate borrower in the media distribution sector in its $35 million senior secured credit facility.