- Advising health care providers on compliance with the CARES Act Provider Relief Fund (PRF) requirements.
- Submitted an application to the HHS OIG that reinstated an OIG exclusion.
- Overturned a $8 million disallowance issued against an FQHC.
- Submitted proposed health care arrangements for an HHS OIG advisory opinions.
- Represented an independent review organization in a lawsuit against its accrediting agency.
- Drafted amicus briefs in the Medicaid Work Requirements and Public Charge cases in federal court.
Pro Bono Representation
- Appealed a provider’s exclusion from federal health programs before an HHS administrative law judge, the DAB, and in federal court.
- Appealed a district court’s denial of a petition for a writ of habeas corpus before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
- Appealed a district court’s denial of a motion to exclude evidence, arguing that law enforcement stopped the defendant’s vehicle without the reasonable articulable suspicion required by the Fourth Amendment.