- Counsel for health care providers and suppliers on compliance with the CARES Act Provider Relief Fund requirements.
- Assisted health care entities in obtaining more than $100 million in previously denied Provider Relief Fund payments.
- Advising health care providers with single audit findings and in response to demands from HRSA.
- Legislative and regulatory counsel for state and national health care trade associations, hospitals, and provider groups on federal coverage and reimbursement requirements.
- Counsel for providers and suppliers participating in alternative payment models and delivery system reform initiatives.
- Legislative and regulatory counsel for innovative technology manufacturers, including one of the leading diabetes care technology companies, on CMS coverage and reimbursement issues.
- Counsel for health care providers undergoing congressional investigations.
- Phone: +1 202 239 3818
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian offers solution-driven guidance and strategies to health care clients for regulatory and legislative issues. As a former consultant advising on congressional and administrative action, he has an edge when providing counsel to clients on federal reimbursement policies and federal regulations.