- Assisting stakeholders with coverage and payment issues before CMS.
- Advising a Fortune 500 pharmaceutical and medical device supplier and health IT developer on HHS interoperability and information blocking regulations.
- Counsel for Medicare Advantage plans and related entities on compliance issues.
- Representing Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plans (SNPs) on issues before the regulators and Congress.
- Advising health care providers on COVID-19 Provider Relief Fund frequently asked questions.
- Advocating on issues related to use of telehealth and telehealth benefits.
- Developing legislation to enhance options for Medicare beneficiaries receiving post-acute care.
- Draft legislative solutions to address expiring provisions key to client business.
- Prepared comment letters for industry coalitions.
- Phone: +1 202 239 3766
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elinor draws on her experience working with policymakers at CMS and in Congress to advise clients on complex regulatory and legislative matters. She served as the CMS administrator’s senior advisor for Medicare and as a group director in the CMS Office of Legislation.