- Representing a large optometry and ophthalmology management company in multiple acquisitions of practices throughout the country, ranging from approximately $1 million to $110 million, as well as providing general counsel and corporate governance services.
- Represented a private health care management services company in multiple securities offerings.
- Represented a large medical services company in its restructuring, recapitalization, and establishment of a $125 million credit facility.
- Represented a national health services firm in its $32 million acquisition of an endoscopic management services company.
- Represented a large ambulatory services company in its $150 million acquisition of a dialysis company and 23 joint ventures and a $75 million private equity investment.
- Represented a sports event company in its $230 million sale to a private equity firm.
- Represented a publicly traded home health and hospice company in several acquisitions of and joint ventures with home health and hospice agencies and long-term acute care hospitals.
- Represented a hospital system in the acquisition of several physician practices.
- Represented a national health services firm in an equity financing and the acquisition of several health care service companies, including a perfusion services company and a surgical first assist services company.
- Represented a printing and technology company in the sale of its business to a public company for approximately $40 million.
- Phone: +1 404 881 4406
- Email: email@example.com
Kara uses her health care and corporate knowledge to help her clients quickly identify and resolve the issues they face. Health care industry clients trust her to get the job done with her practical, results-driven approach.