- Developing and executing legislative and regulatory solutions on behalf of health care payors, health care systems, physician and provider groups, hospitals, and nonprofit organizations, and works directly with policymakers to carry proposed solutions across the finish line.
- Advising a top-tier national trade association on leveraging the interplay between Capitol Hill and the executive branch to make fundamental changes in policy.
- Drafting legislative text and regulatory comment letters to assist in the execution of client policy priorities.
- Provided client with strategic guidance, technical expertise, and policy counsel that resulted in obtaining approximately $100 million in federal funds in a single fiscal year to finance a major initiative.
- Secured placement of a client as a witness in a Senate hearing and prepared the client and the client’s testimony, including conducting simulated hearing preparation workshops.
- Created and executed the strategy for an industry coalition united against a disruptive federal regulation.
- Counseled presidentially nominated individuals through the Senate confirmation process.
Jane brings more than a decade of federal government service, including senior positions in the White House, Department of Health and Human Services, and in the Senate, to solve clients' needs. She draws on a breadth of legislative and regulatory knowledge when assisting clients with legislative strategy and navigating the Legislative and Executive Branches.