Alston & Bird will host this seminar live in the Atlanta office on Tuesday, March 6, 2018.
(All times below are Eastern Time)
12:00 – 12:30 p.m. Registration and Lunch
12:30 – 5:00 p.m. Presentations
5:00 – 6:30 p.m. Reception
Representatives from federal and state enforcement agencies, leading investors, and other thought leaders in the health care industry unite to share their insights and make predictions for a rapidly changing legal and regulatory environment.
Featured speakers will include:
• BJay Pak, U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Georgia
• Van Pearlberg, Director, Georgia Medicaid Fraud Control Unit
• Bill Morrison, Vice President and Assistant General Counsel, Tenet Healthcare Corporation
• Kimyatta McClary, Compliance Investigations Counsel, McKesson Corporation
Discussion topics will include:
• Health Care Enforcement Initiatives by DOJ and U.S. Attorneys
• State of Medicaid Fraud Enforcement
• Preparing for and Responding to Government Investigations
• How to Do Deals with Health Care Companies Under Investigation or Regulatory Review
• How to Craft and Sustain a Best-in-Class Compliance Program
• Is It a Crisis? Managing Internal and External Communications When Under the Government Microscope
• Health Care Antitrust in the Trump Administration
This program is presented as a complimentary service to clients and friends of Alston & Bird LLP. CLE credits will be provided in Georgia; other states are available upon request.
If you are unable to attend in person, we are able to offer this seminar as a live webinar.
For questions or to register, contact Abby Forness at 404.881.7824 or email@example.com.