Please join Alston & Bird for a webinar on the risks facing businesses in the industrials and manufacturing space during the COVID-19 pandemic. Companies are working to find the right balance between keeping their businesses running but also protected against critical health, business, and legal risks. This program features practical advice on key topics for industrial and manufacturing companies, including:
- COVID-19 litigation to date
- Legal challenges to state and local COVID-19 restrictions
- The role of the EPA in product manufacturing during the pandemic
- Current workforce risks from the impact of COVID-19
- IP protection and enforcement in the COVID-19 economy
CLE credit is pending approval for California, Georgia, New York, and Texas. Additional states may be available upon request.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.881.7903.
Click here to register.