Eleven Alston & Bird attorneys have been named “IP Stars” by Managing Intellectual Property in its 2020 rankings of the world’s leading intellectual property (IP) practitioners and practices.
The publication also ranked two Alston & Bird IP practices as leaders at the state level.
Both the individual attorney and practice rankings are derived from client and peer recommendations and research across more than 70 jurisdictions worldwide.
The Alston & Bird attorneys named IP Stars are:
- Keith Broyles: Patent (Georgia)
- Michael Connor: Patent (North Carolina)
- Jason Cooper: Patent (Georgia)
- Pat Flinn: Patent (District of Columbia & Georgia)
- Guy Gosnell: Patent (North Carolina)
- Jim Harvey: Transactions (Georgia)
- John Haynes: Patent (Georgia)
- Robert Lee: Patent and Trademark (Georgia)
- Mike Newton: Patent (California)
- Scott Pivnick: Patent (District of Columbia)
- David Stewart: Trademark and Copyright (Georgia)
The Alston & Bird IP practices ranked statewide are:
- Georgia – Intellectual Property: Highly Recommended
- North Carolina – Intellectual Property: Highly Recommended
Published by Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, Managing Intellectual Property is the leading source of news and analysis on intellectual property worldwide.