Eleven Alston & Bird attorneys have been named “IP Stars” by Managing Intellectual Property in its 2021 rankings of the world’s leading intellectual property (IP) practitioners and practices.
The publication also ranked three Alston & Bird IP practices as leaders nationally and two practices at the state level.
The Alston & Bird attorneys named IP Stars are:
- Keith Broyles: Patent (Georgia)
- Michael Connor: Patent (North Carolina)
- Jason Cooper: Patent (Georgia)
- Guy Gosnell: Patent (North Carolina)
- Jim Harvey: Trademark and Transactions (Georgia)
- John Haynes: Patent (Georgia)
- Robert Lee: Patent and Trademark (Georgia)
- Mike Newton: Patent (California)
- Scott Pivnick: Patent (District of Columbia)
- Jason Rosenberg: Trademark (Georgia)
- David Stewart: Trademark and Copyright (Georgia)
The Alston & Bird IP practices ranked nationally are:
- ITC (International Trade Commission) Litigation – Tier 2
- Patent Contentious – Tier 3
- PTAB Litigation – Tier 3
The Alston & Bird IP practices ranked statewide are:
- Georgia – Intellectual Property: Highly Recommended
- North Carolina – Intellectual Property: Highly Recommended
Published by Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, Managing Intellectual Property bases its individual attorney and practice rankings on client and peer recommendations and research across more than 70 jurisdictions worldwide.