1201 West Peachtree Street
Alston & Bird will host this seminar live in the Atlanta office on Wednesday, March 7, 2018.
Seminar topics include:
- Recent U.S. Supreme Court decisions and their impact on strategies to defeat class actions
- Innovative tactics to defeat claims under California’s consumer protection statutes
- Winning strategies for corporate defendants facing multidistrict litigation
- Best practices for negotiating class action settlements and securing final approval
CLE breakout topics will include:
- Industry-specific presentations examining what’s on the horizon in class actions and multidistrict litigation targeting certain industries
- Development of crisis management plans and the defense of corporate brand and reputation
- Ethics and professionalism in class actions
- The latest trends and emerging issues in privacy and data breach class actions
This seminar is provided as a complimentary service to clients and friends of Alston & Bird.
3 hours of CLE credit is pending for Georgia, Texas, California, New York, Pennsylvania, and Missouri. Additional states may be available upon request.
Contact Abby Forness at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.881.7824.