Alston & Bird will host this CLE geared toward in-house counsel at manufacturing companies, focusing on the day-to-day issues faced by lawyers in this sector.
This program features practical advice gained by Alston & Bird attorneys with extensive experience in litigating claims for clients in the industrials and manufacturing space.
Topics to be covered:
- Building the Structure: Function of the Forms
- Setting the Stage for When Friends Become Frenemies
- Who’s In and Who’s Out? Determining the Proper Parties
- People Problems: Navigating Labor & Employment Issues
- Picking Up the Pieces: Damage Control