Feeling tired? Sluggish? Not sure what year it is?
You are likely due for your annual Alumni and Client CLE Checkup with Alston & Bird!
Join our practitioners representing many areas of the firm for two half-day sessions filled with issue spotting, legal diagnoses, and the latest developments and hot topics in the law.
Our attorneys will see you now.
Click here for the program agenda.
- Liz Price, Chief Legal Talent Partner
- Elinor Hiller, Partner, Health Care
- Sean Sullivan, Senior Associate, Health Care
- Angie Burnette, Counsel, Health Care
- Brett Coburn, Partner, Labor & Employment
- Joyce Gresko, Partner, Health Care
- Elise Paeffgen, Partner, Health Care
- Liz Broadway Brown, Partner, Litigation & Trial Practice
- Dan Diffley, Partner, Litigation & Trial Practice
- Kathy Huang, Partner, Litigation & Trial Practice
- Dave Brown, Partner, Corporate Transactions & Securities
- Jason Outlaw, Senior Associate, Securities LitigationJane Lucas, Counsel, Health Care
- Hon. Earl Pomeroy, Senior Counsel, Health Care
- Ted Schroeder, Partner, Legislative & Public Policy
- Carolyn Smith, Counsel, Compensation, Benefits & ERISA Litigation
- Maureen Gorsen, Partner, Environment, Land Use & Natural Resources
- Kevin Minoli, Partner, Environment, Land Use & Natural Resources
CLE will be applied for.
Note for GA Bar Members – by GA Supreme Court Order, the grace period to complete 2020 CLE requirements has been extended to May 31, 2021.
- March 23: 2021 Alston & Bird Annual Alumni & Client Checkup – Part 2
Please contact Abby Forness at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.881.7824.