Join us virtually for the 2022 Alston & Bird Annual Alumni & Client CLE for up-to-the-minute news on legal hot topics and trends around the world.
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, NFTs – Hot Topics to Know
- COVID-19 in the News and the Courts
- Washington Update – Health Care and Beyond
- Who’s Liable? The Man or the Machine?
- Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) – Decades of Quiet Now Being Heard
- Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Update
- A Day in the Life ©
- Liz Price – Chief Legal Talent Partner
- BJay Pak – Partner, Litigation & Trial Practice
- David Teske – Partner, Technology & Privacy
- Angie Burnette – Counsel, Health Care
- Christy Eikhoff – Partner, Litigation & Trial Practice
- Elinor Hiller – Partner, Health Care
- Brian Lee – Partner, Health Care
- JP Paluskiewicz – Senior Policy Advisor, Health Care
- Emily McGowan – Partner, Litigation & Trial Practice
- Amy Mushahwar – Partner, Litigation & Trial Practice
- Jeffrey Dintzer – Partner, Environment, Land Use & Natural Resources
- Greg Berlin – Senior Associate, Environment, Land Use & Natural Resources
- Chaka Patterson – Partner, Litigation & Trial
- Andrew Petersen – Partner, Finance
- Liz Broadway Brown – Partner, Litigation & Trial Practice
- Derin Dickerson – Partner, Litigation & Trial Practice
Log-in information will be provided to participants before the program.
CLE Credit will be applied for, where applicable.
Please note that the final hour of this program will be specifically geared toward Georgia Bar Members and Professionalism CLE credit.
Please contact Abby Forness at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.881.7824.