Welcome to Alston & Bird’s Environmental & Land Use Briefing, a summary of emerging issues and recent developments in environmental and land use law.
In this issue:
- Supreme Court to review controversial groundwater discharge case
- PFAS management plan released
- Proposed new definition of “waters of the United States”
- State takes action on California’s housing crisis
- Prop 65 trends
- California adopts significant amendments to CEQA guidelines
- EPA has broadened mobile source enforcement
- NRD overhaul on the horizon?
- CEQA lead agencies must connect a project’s significant air quality impacts to likely health consequences
- Supreme Court considering whether to hear key case on the scope of class certification in toxic tort cases