- Representing a major pharmacy benefit manager and a mail-order pharmacy in nationwide litigation related to drug pricing and drug distribution.
- Defending a pharmacy benefit manager against several novel RICO and antitrust claims in multiple jurisdictions.
- Representing a Native Tribe in COVID-19 litigation relating to disbursement of CARES Act Funds.
- Defending a consumer reporting agency against numerous FCRA allegations.
- Counseled a generic pharmaceutical company in a consumer class action alleging antitrust violations based on nondisclosure of patents to the U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention.
- Counseled a major generic drug manufacturer in a DOJ antitrust investigation alleging price fixing and market allocation.
- Defended a pharmaceutical company in an antitrust lawsuit alleging conspiracy to exclude generic competition.
- Secured a nationwide preliminary injunction barring the U.S. Department of Agriculture from implementing a new regulation that would severely curtail SNAP benefits.
- Phone: +1 415 243 1039
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jean’s experience in federal government provides her with the necessary skill set to advocate for and advise clients in criminal and civil proceedings.