- Assisted clients in developing and enhancing anti-corruption compliance policies and procedures, and business ethics compliance programs.
- Providing ongoing counseling in compliance matters, third party management, interactions with government officials and related matters.
- Led various risk assessments for multinational companies with respect to operations throughout the world.
- Assisted clients in assessing corruption risk through targeted third-party due diligence.
- Conducted numerous multijurisdiction, cross-border internal investigations through allegations of anti-corruption violations.
- Managed teams of lawyers conducting global compliance due diligence for global companies in operations in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and Australia.
- Phone: +32 2 486 8823
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Isabelle uses her background working with international companies on anti-corruption and fraud matters to help clients navigate compliance issues. She has extensive experience assisting clients with complex cross-border transactions and government investigations.