Class Action Litigation
- Represented a Fortune 50 insurance company in a dozen cost of insurance class action matters with potential exposure of over $1 billion, including securing summary judgment rulings which resulted in a favorable global settlement of all suits involving that particular policy.
- Represented a Fortune Global 50 automotive manufacturer in a consumer class action lawsuit brought by car owners involving the loss of certain in-vehicle connected technologies services due to the sunsetting of 3G cellular networks, including securing voluntary dismissal of plaintiffs’ entire lawsuit.
- Representing a national medical group in multidistrict litigation arising from an alleged patient information breach.
Complex Commercial Litigation
- Serving as lead trial counsel in a fraud and employee raiding/lift-out action on behalf of an engineering firm against a former regional executive and a competitor company who colluded to take half of the firm’s employees and lucrative contracts with them.
- Represented a multibillion-dollar insurance company against perpetrators of a highly publicized Ponzi scheme in parallel multiyear litigation and arbitration proceedings before the Southern District of New York and the American Arbitration Association.
- Represented a multinational medical device manufacturer in various litigations and arbitration proceedings involving breach of contract and related issues before the American Arbitration Association and New Jersey Superior Court.
- Represented a major private equity firm in an employee poaching action against a competitor firm before the New York State Supreme Court.
- Represented a global investment management company in an action involving LLC indemnification rights before the Delaware Chancery Court.
- Represented a major wealth management firm in a fraud-related action against an international bank before the American Arbitration Association.
- Represented an international bank in connection with state and federal investigations of residential mortgage-backed securities practices.
- Represented a privately owned technology company in litigation and arbitration proceedings initiated by an international pharmaceutical and medical diagnostics company involving a disputed contractual right of first refusal before the American Arbitration Association, Southern District of Indiana, and Seventh Circuit.