- Advising clients across a variety of industries such as hospitality, manufacturing, real estate development and management, health care, and retail on the CARES Act Paycheck Protection Program, including evaluating eligibility requirements, restrictions, exclusions, and forgiveness.
- Counsel to one of the nation’s largest health care insurers on state procurement matters, state bid protests, and open records litigation in more than a dozen states.
- Specialty government contracts counsel to myriad buyers and sellers in M&A transactions involving the purchase and sale of government contracts and/or government contractors.
- Represented a major U.S. financial institution in the resolution of a Court of Federal Claims action to recover $14 million in damages arising out of a financial services contract with the Department of Defense.
- Represented a health care distributor in compliance and pricing issues related to its contracts with the Department of Veterans Affairs, Defense Logistics Agency, and other federal agencies under the FSS and ECAT programs.
- Represented a medical supply manufacturer related to the development of its internal policy manual on compliance with domestic source restrictions in federal contracts.
- Represented a large IT information technology company in a General Services Administration Office of Inspector General GSA Schedule 70 audit and advocated for the dismissal of the government’s demand for payment.
- Represented four technology companies sued under the False Claims Act for alleged violations of certain domestic source restrictions; the suits were dismissed with prejudice after pre-answer motions.
- Outside construction counsel to the developer/owner/operator of several private-member social clubs and co-working spaces in Los Angeles, Miami, Austin, Washington, D.C., and New York.
- Represented an Asian utility in a $400 million ICC arbitration arising out of the construction of a nuclear power generating facility.